Lethargic Lehi
Lehi had his first every surgery this month--on his foot. He and I headed to the surgery clinic. It wasn't too long of an operation but it did take a bit for Lehi to come to. While still under the influence of some pretty heavy medications, he said some pretty funny things (recorded below):
You pay an anesthesiologist to wake you up, not put you to sleep. (Dr. Royal).
My body feels so heavy. So heavy.
Moving his arm--just relax. I am relaxing...watch.
Doc told me I did good I asked him how he did.
Let me see your pretty face--proceeded to pull off my face mask
The Sixers play at 5:45
What time is it (10:09). What time is it (10:12)
[Ok we are going to take your oxygen off.] "Uhhhhhh nuuuuhhhh!"
I just want to know why he liked the royals. It's too easy. Is he from Kansas City? Did he do time there, like for his residency? I just need 30 seconds to ask him.
Babe. I had a coke. And I wanted to check if that was a burp or throw up.
Come here coke. Coke cokey. cokey. ahhh (burp)
I want to sit up/ [Me: Lehi, you are sitting up].
Ok. Time to wake up. [Me: You can't will yourself]. Speak for yourself, weakling.
We should get some of that at home. That oxygen.
Recovery is estimated to be 6 weeks, so we have been taking it easy this month. :)
Boys Sports
Lincoln wrapped up his soccer season and headed straight to t-ball. I coached soccer this year, since no one else would volunteer. It was a fun group of kids and I eventually figured out the rules and some simple drills for practice. Linc is excited for t-ball (wearing purple in pics below).






















No comments:
Post a Comment