Lincoln 9 Months
-Height: 29 inches (74%)
-Size 4 diapers
-Cruising around furniture
-Standing without assistance like a boss
-Takes a single step --walking any day
-2 bottom teeth through
-Eating table food & purees
-Grunts and whines for attention
-Loves Peek-a-boo
-Big time momma's boy
-Sleeping 8:30-7:30ish
-8 oz bottles every 4 hours
-Squimer during diaper changes
-Babbles like crazy
~*~*~May Stories~*~*~
NFL Draft Nonsense
This could be an official holiday in our house. Lehi gets so excited to have a taste of football again/football news. So you can imagine how traumatize it was to have to spend 30 minutes trying to get the draft on the TV (meaning the first 30 minutes was missed). After the long attempt, the stream came through and then it froze. Lehi exclaimed, "NOOOOOO!" ...and then it started working again. I decided in that moment, that God really does have a sense of humor.Sly Speaker
Maverick: "You know what I have, mom?""What Maverick."
"Hugs and kisses!"
He also tells me I need hug & kisses when I am grumpy/having a bad day
Murder Mudder
Maverick playing with a water gun (not filled) in the house.Looking at Lehi, but pointing at me:"I shoot my mudder!!" (mother)
USAA Picnic Day
We attended the USAA party again this year. Our first stop was the bounce houses, which turned out to be a fantastic choice because there were NO lines (last year we waited about 20 minutes per 2 minutes in the bounce house) so Maverick literally ran from bounce house to bounce house. He also gave "Buddy" the biggest hug ever and was so excited to meet him. We did lots of walking, kiddo games, and eating. We could hardly get the lime snow-cone away from Mr. Lincoln, I think the food was his favorite part, too.
Up for Grabs
Lehi and I heard Maverick cry out "WINCOLN" in utter dismay (not too uncommon anymore). Lehi found Lincoln chopping down on Maverick's half eaten peanut butter jelly sandwich that he had left on the chair--an easy grab for Lincoln.Mother's Day
Mother's Day was pretty awesome. Lehi had me pick up my own flowers, which lasted for like a week and were absolutely perfect. I told him I wish we were rich enough to have fresh flowers on the table every day. I just love them. Maverick made me a card on his very own (I cut up the shapes, he did the rest), and Lehi got me a DNA kit to have my ancestry line determined. I am super excited to get those results back! The hint he kept giving me was "it is a service with a good at the end." I had no idea, making it a total surprise.Maverick's Making
We discovered Maverick's latest niche with crafting. This was mainly found when we made cards for grandparents for Mother's day and he kept asking to make more. If we gave him a box of crayons and a coloring book, he would go at it for an hour to two at a time. It was amazing. He still loves crafting, but coloring isn't quite as captivating (but still a solid 30 minutes of peace for me).More Pictures:
....annnnnnd for the picture dump....
![]() |
| Lincoln trying on Maverick's hat |
![]() |
| Lehi was taking pics in the fitting room to get my option. He told Maverick to flex with him. |
![]() |
| I clean up approximately 1364 diapers a day because dumping them all over the floor and leaving is one of Lincoln's favorite things. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment