american background

Sunday, September 30, 2018

July 2018

Naturally, the highlight of July was our PA trip, but we didn't let the month go to waste when we got home. From fun FHEs to relaxing days at home, it ended up being a pretty great July. But for this blog post, it is juts going to be a picture dump. :)

I guess the snack wasn't good enough to stay awake for!



We have this taco truck about a mile from our house that is AMAZING. Maverick requested to eat there on a Saturday morning; rocking his Eagles hat and telling us a story

Per Mav's request, we got ice cream for FHE.


Despite his face, the ice cream was really good.

We have a letter puzzle that the boys like to take apart and scatter all over my house. This was a creative, new approach that I was boarder-line proud of, amidst my annoyance.

I made a goal to teach myself how to make these little devils. My first try was an epic fail. This is the second, cookies were great; blueberry frosting was nasty. haha

Even since PA, this kid's favorite thing in the world, next to milk, is white chocolate covered pretzels.

Found this at an HEB. I was SOOOOOO excited because, Tillamook! This is the pic I sent to Lehi.

Maverick, "Mom? Can you throw away the ring daddy got you and just wear the one I got you?"

Mav and I needed a date; I asked him what he wanted to do and he requested Menchies. So Menchies we got!

Greek Yogurt Muffins = devoured

And this is why you don't give chocolate samples to children at Costco. Forgot my wipes in the car, too.

This is a pretty typical look for us.

Lehi got me this desk as part of my birthday present; I finally got around to refinishing it this weekend and I am in love.

He passed out, right inside my door.

He was pretty proud of this one. Mega block + foam balls

 Recently, Maverick has really liked piggy banks. He was created a few over the course of the month; this one was his favorite and replaced all the others. (Cereal box + 1 zillion ninja turtle stickers)

Tasha has a preggo craving for oatmeal cookies, so as a good sister does, I made these for her. They were huge, gooey, and delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment