Milestones:
Getting the hang of sitting upTrying to crawl--lots of swimming motions
Banned from many of his toys--he screams in frustration when he can't rip them apart.
Two teeth making their grand appearance
Rolling champ
Babbles lots
Loves the stroller
Grabs everything
Grumpy little man when he is tired
Still waking up 2-3 times a night
Likes to flail extremities
Size 2 diapers
3-6 month clothes
HATES the blender--it terrifies him
Loves peek-a-boo
Champ with the spoon (eating rice cereal w/white grape juice for breakfast)
Holds his own bottle
Loves having a blanket pulled over his face
Exploring new "toys" (aka vents, forts, diaper pail, pack n' play, cords)
Has a fantastic "back-bend" when he is throwing a fit
Stories
Lehi started up his Fall semester classes again. I went back to teaching at the university 2 days/week. Naturally, we had to get some first-day-back-to-school pictures. Maverick looked like he was ready to go with us!![]() |
| Dad & Mav |
![]() |
| Mom & Mav |
Eagles Lovin' Family
We all officially have Eagles Jerseys. (Mine actually isn't official like the two spoiled boys, but I'm ok with that!) During the Eagles Niners game, Maverick miraculously managed to spit up on Dad's, his, and my jersey. I dislike washing these things with a passion. They make me nervous. Turn inside-out, wash on cold-cold gently, air dry or dry on gentle cycle, etc. Needless-to-say, I go with the air dry route. As I was hanging them all up, I couldn't help but to think to myself, "The jerseys were hung to dry with care..."![]() |
| Game Day Jerseys |
![]() |
| Sporting McCoy |
![]() |
| Sometimes...we settle for a Eagles onies for Maverick. |
Luck of the Gnome
Lehi started competitive football this last month. For the first day of try-outs my witty self wanted to wish him luck. So he got this...on his facebook wall. "Good luck at tryouts tonight! Here is an Eagles gnome. ....for good luck, of course. Tear it up!"![]() |
| Eagles Good-Luck Gnome |
The Toy Maker Troublemaker
Maverick has been getting into stuff lately, getting stuck, getting covered, you know the drill. I know it is only going to get worse as the crawling is perfected and the walking begins. I am just enjoying the "now." His playmat ends up folded in half more times than not. There is a small mount of toys he is "banned" from due to his trying to rip them in half and screaming in frustration. He likes to scratch the netting on his pack-and-play in the middle of the night and scare the tar out of me. If he gets close enough, the air vent will entertain him for a few minutes. Trouble, trouble, trouble, with a capital T. One morning, when I was getting ready in the bathroom, I hear his, "Um....I'm stuck" whine. I found this....![]() |
| Arm stuck down the side of the pack n play, thick/heavy blanket untucked from under the mattress... |
![]() |
| Oh hey, mom. Funny thing... |
![]() |
| The vent toy |
![]() |
| Playmat fort |
First Food
Maverick experience his first liquid mess of "real food". Rice cereal and white grape juice. He sported his ninja turtle bib. He is now eating thicker version for breakfast every morning and starting to figure out the spoon, but is far from a pro.![]() |
| He was pretty proud of himself. |
Annd a few more pictures of the handsome stud
![]() |
| See what I did there? |
![]() |
| Bumbo Baby--watching General Conference |
![]() |
| Play hard, Sleep hard |
![]() |
| Football Boy |
![]() |
| He wants to crawl! |
![]() |
| Going to Dad's first football game this season. 10/11 |

















No comments:
Post a Comment